Interested in working with us? We're always on the lookout for great people to join our team.
If you don't see the vacancy you're looking for below, check back again soon!
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Hours: Full Time
Various hours are available which include evenings and weekends.
Store Location: Salisbury
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to help with the day to day running of the business. As Assistant Manager you will be required to ensure the site is performing in terms of sales and customer service. You will also be responsible for assisting in the training and development of the store team.
The key responsibilities and accountabilities will be to assist the Store Manager with:
- Carrying out regular stock takes and ordering stock as necessary.
- Managing the staff team.
- Handling deliveries.
- Enforcing health and safety rules.
- Adhering to budgets, increasing profits and managing cash flow.
- Dealing with difficult customers.
- Ensuring premises are secure each evening.
- Opening and closing of premises.
- Serving customers when required.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 1 Years’ experience as an Assistant Manager and/or Supervisor, ideally but not essentially within a hospitality environment.
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
- The ability to work with a pro-active and positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Experience in Stock Control, Rotas, and Labour, working to budgets and driving sales.
- Excellent attention to detail and are well presented, with an approachable and friendly personality.
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.